Last Saturday I took the boys to see Kung Fu Panda. Overall I thought it was ok and kinda cute. There were a couple of times I laughed.
Big Cubby loved it. He thought it was awesome. There was one part when he leaned into me and said he was scared but it did not last long because there was always action.
Little Cubby was a different story. He did not like it. He was afraid most of the time. He sat on my lap and wimpered till the movie ended. He kept saying he did not like it.
Back at home both boys got Happy Meals from McDonalds and the toys were from Kung Fu Panda. Little Cubby liked them. He even like the preview of the movie my Hubby pulled up from the Internet. Funny because of his reaction to the movie. Maybe he was too young to see it. There were a lot of little kids his age and younger at the movie. It was rated PG.
I try to stick with G movies but it is hard now that Big Cubby will turn 7 and Little Cubby will turn 4 soon. There is a gap between what they like.
Both boys love the superheros even though they haven't seen any of the movies.
1 comment:
my kids are hit and miss on the movies as well. I think we will try to get to that and Wal-E when that comes out.
Post a Comment