Saturday, June 21, 2008

Happy 1st Birthday Ladybug






Happy Birthday Ladybug! One year ago today you were born into our family. This year has flown by. You are getting to be such a big girl. You can pull yourself up on everything and have taken a few steps while holding onto the couch.

Things you love: your brothers, singing, dancing, nursing(yeah trying to wean her of this), music, your blankie, cake, kisses, smiling at everybody, and yelling at your brothers.

You were a wonderful surprise and we love you very much.

Happy Birthday Baby Girl!

7 comments:

Suburban Gorgon said...

She is SO cute! Happy birthday!

B. said...

I can't believe it's been a year! Happy Belated Birthday, Ladybug!

TTQ said...

Awwww! She's got teeth.this year has gobe by quick

Jenster said...

Wow! A year old already?? She's so cute!!

Just me... said...

How adorable!! Enjoy her now before she learns how to heave heavy sighs and roll her eyes... :)

eatmisery said...

OMG. I can't believe she's one already. Sorry I'm a little late. I was out of town last week.

She is so pretty, Cubmommy. I could just eat those cheeks!

Sugarmama said...

Wow, I'm shocked that she's already a year old! Happy (late) birthday!

Personally, I'm in no rush to wean my littlest one, knowing that she'll be my last. I mean, she's still only 6-1/2 months old, but I'd like to do it for as long as she enjoys it. Not like til she's two or anything, but I"m just saying...