Friday, June 23, 2006

Preschool

Well it is official we signed up Big Cubby for preschool. He will be in the 4 to 5 year old class. He will go Monday, Wednesday, and Friday from 8:30am to 11am and we might sign him up for an extended class that meets once a week from 11am to 1pm.

He is very excited about going. The program looks really great and he will be learning a lot but yet still being able to play. They get to go on field trips and everything.

I think this is going to be good for both of us. He needs time away from Mommy and I need a break from him. Yeah I still have the little one but he can play by himself very well.

So come September my first born is going to school. Yikes!

6 comments:

eatmisery said...

Great job, Cubmommy!

Anonymous said...

Tay was in pre-k last year...here it is five days a week and goes from 8am-2:30pm!!! That was hard. I didn't like the fact it was all day, but here there is no choice unless you pay a freakish amount to a private pre-k!

We are having to prepare for kindergarden this year!!! (So not ready!)

Ms. Mamma said...

Wow, he's growing up! Hope you had a fun road trip!

Kelly said...

You'll love it.
You will feel liberated.
Trust me.

CozyMama said...

that is great!!!!

Piece of Work said...

Congratulations! Both of you will thrive!