Thursday, June 15, 2006

One year old

Today is my 1st Blog Anniversary. I can not believe it has been a year since I started this journey. I want to thank all of my blog readers. I have come to think of you as my friends! You guys have been kind of enough to stick with me through good and bad times. You have given great advice and loving support. I don't know what I would have done without you.

This blog was started as a journal to help me record feelings and thoughts. I wanted to feel that I was alone and that other people had the same problems and ideas that I did. Being a parent has been rough and sometimes very frustrating. Sometimes I wonder if I am doing a good job. Blogging has let me peek into other peoples worlds and see that everybody is not perfect and that we all have issues.

I finally feel normal and that I am doing the best I can to help my sons to grow up and be fine men.

Thank you for reading and commenting. Here's to another year of trials and triumphs!

5 comments:

eatmisery said...

Amen!

MaNiC MoMMy™ said...

Any mom who takes her sons to the Two Toots Train Lunch Place has got her shit together girlfriend!

CozyMama said...

congrats!!! I have not met the year mark yet, but I did just have my 300th post.

Ms. Mamma said...

Congrats Girlfriend! Those boys are lucky to have such a great mama who stays at home with them!

Erin said...

Happy Blog Anniversary!

Only a year?? Wow. I feel like I've 'known' you for much longer than that. :)