Tuesday, March 07, 2006

UGH

Did anyone else have trouble with Blogger yesterday? I could not see my page all day. I am thinking of moving but I need advice. What is out there and how can I get my own page? Anyone? Anyone?

6 comments:

Erin said...

Me too! I have no idea what is going on, but it is pissing me off. Royally. It looks like things are better today.

CozyMama said...

everyone had trouble. It is too much work to change!!!!

eatmisery said...

I had trouble last week with Blogger. I'm too lazy and don't really have the time to set my blog up elsewhere, otherwise I probably would. Plus, I don't want to pay for it.

Mise en Place said...

I don't know how to help, sorry. My girlfriends page won't open today! What's the DEAL?

Lammy said...

We have a blog over at upsaid.com. I like it as it is way more user friendly and cost about $24 a year.
Check it out....
www.upsaid.com/ldschicks
also my friend uses upsdaid
www.upsaid.com/aptghomeschool

Lammy said...

I forgot to mention how easy it is to edit the blog to make it your own. They have fantastic tutorials that even I can figure out!!!
I've had my blog with blogger for a year now and since I started the new one with Upsaid...I believe i'm going to move my regular one over there. I spend $24 on a nice dinner! :P