Thursday, March 09, 2006

End of this road

We got an answer from Hubby's employer about him working from Southern Illinois. Basically they came to him with this, if he wanted to work in SI then he would only get $20,000 a year and no insurance or he can be promoted to editorial director and get a decent raise. He took the promotion because he doesn't have any job prospects.

We decided that being honest with this company is fruitless and they don't deserve it. So, Hubby is starting to look for a job in St. Louis(which is two hours away from family). So if he doesn't find a job by May then we are going to move to the suburbs for a year. Our lease is up in May and we are not staying in this apartment any longer.

So, we haven't given up on moving to SI yet it may not happen this May but next. We will be looking for a suburb to move to. We hope to rent a house or townhome so we can have more privacy.

It has been hard to write this post because there are so many things running through my head it is hard to explain. I hope this makes sense because I feel like I am rambling.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It makes perfect sense.....hang in there!

Erin said...

I'll be thinking about you guys. You can do it. :) Hugs!