well it has been a long time since I have been on here and thought I might dust if off and use it to get out some feelings away from Facebook and Twitter.
First I decided not to go to my 20th high school reunion in Sept. I don't feel like spending all that money to go see people who really could have cared less about me in high school. I have connected to these people through Facebook and have seen what I wanted to see. I feel like I have grown up and moved on. I don't feel sad about it. It is a good thing. Besides there is Facebook drama going on between a few people and I just don't want to be a part of it. Grow up.
Second I need to vent and not have to be judged about how I feel. I have been struggling with who I am lately. It will be almost 10 years since I held a paying job. I have been home all this time and it is becoming stifling. I have a few more years until all the kids are in school all day.
I just don't know who I am anymore. Well got to go. I have to take the kids to one of their classes.
No comments:
Post a Comment