I just need to get out these feelings. For the last two weeks my husband has left for work at 4am and doesn't get home until after 8pm. I am with the kids all day with no break. This past weekend he had to work from home so I had to deal with the kids. I am so sick of dealing with kids I could scream. They don't listen to me, get attitudes and are disrespectful. I have hit my limit I want to scream I don't care if so and so hit you or I don't care if you don't want to eat this for dinner. I DON'T CARE!
I don't know if my husband's work schedule is going to keep up like this so for his safety I mean my sanity, I hope it doesn't.
1 comment:
My dear girl... I went through a rough patch with my little dude and all I can tell you is to get tough. Take all of those things away that they love. It doesn't have to be like this. Believe me, they will get with the program quick. Glad you checked in. My blog has been a ghostland for the most part, too. xo
Post a Comment