A couple of weekends ago, we went to the mall to look for Fall clothes for me for my birthday.
While the kids were watching this fountain and Hubby off to get us coffee, I happen to see this family of four that just left the Build-a-Bear Workshop with two newly made bears. The children were two little girls I am guessing 4 years old and 2 years old. The younger in a stroller. The husband and wife stop by the fountain so the little girls could watch while they talked.
I happen to look up and I saw the father's t-shirt. I read it and could not believe my eyes and had to read it again to be sure that was what it said. This is what it said:
Yes I love you, my d**ks hard, isn't
I did not want to write out the d word fully but you get the idea.
I kid you not. This was what a father of two daughters had on his shirt at the mall. I was shocked and it takes a lot to shock me. When Hubby came back with the coffees I told him about it. He could not believe it either.
What possess a grown man with a family to wear something like this? He wasn't young either. What possess a woman to let her husband wear this shirt around their daughters much less let him out of the house with it on?
I am not a prude but having children has made me more aware of things out there that I don't want them to have to deal with. Thank goodness Big Cubby who can read was paying attention to the water fountain.
Some people.
PS. I tried to find it online but could not. I have no idea where he got it or if he had it made personally.
4 comments:
holy wow..
to a lesser extent when I see grown men with Mohawks I tend to wonder as well. Unless you are part of that tribe of course...where do these people work??!
Totally inappropriate. Enough said.
Oh, my gosh! SO WRONG! Like, incredibly!
i have not seen that shirt but have seen shirts like that, on fathers of young kids, and always wonder what is going on in these peoples' minds...
Post a Comment