
I was born on this day. Yeah, today is my 36th birthday.
So now I am getting old and you know how I can tell besides the wrinkles and gray hair, the 80's are retro and cool now. The JCPenny commerial redoing the Breakfast Club. The great teen movies from the 80's are being repackaged. It is hip with the young people.
So another year another wrinkle.
Oh and the with this picture you would have thought I would have grown up to take my clothes off for money.
Happy Birthday to me!
6 comments:
well happy b'day to you! I had mine a few weeks ago..and I'll ALWAYS be older than you if that makes you feel better.
Happy Birthday! I hope you have a wonderful day!
Happy Happy Happy B-day to you! Thanks for stopping by and wishing me well. Wrinkles mean we have lived life, the smile lines especially, and mostly we notice them more than others.
For my 40th I'm getting a boob lift and maybe just maybe some botox.. but I've been rethinking it... I should just hope to achive being more vonfident..
Happy Birthday, Cubmommy!
Happy birthday!!!
Happy Belated! It's funny that you mentioned that JC Penney commercial because the first time I saw it I said to J., "I bet these kids who are in this commercial don't even know what The Breakfast Club is."
Post a Comment