Tuesday after school Big Cubby was complaining about his eye hurting. One eye was a little red and I thought me might have scratched it while messing with his brother. 4:30 the next morning he wakes me up to tell me he can't open his eye. Well he had some sleep goobers in his eye so I wipe it way and his eye looks fine. He goes to school. That afternoon he complains about his eye again but this time it was really red. By the time Hubby got home, Big Cubby had lots of crusties and oozing from his eyes. Hubby says BC looks like a zombie. I use a warm wash cloth and place it over his eyes.
This morning both eyes looked bad. We have pink eye. I have quarntined BC and have been washing hands like crazy plus making BC wash his hands. I do not want the other two to get this right before Christmas. I kept him home from school today and will probably keep him home tomorrow as well.
It is so weird in October we went to visit my in-laws and BC got the flu the week before we left. Now we are about to go visit again for Christmas and he gets pink eye. He has been fine in between this time. Now I don't know if we are going to head down to visit family for Christmas. Hopefully tomorrow BC will be better and the other kids don't get this.
Not like I got enough stress right now that this tops everything off. I am going to have to go to the laundry mat tonight to wash towels and bedding. This is the time I really wished I had a washer and dryer. Let's pray next year we will be able to buy a house.
Was going to post Ladybugs 6 month update but it will have to wait until after Christmas.
Good Times
3 comments:
Hope that pink eye goes away soon!
Oh, that stinks! Why do kids always seem to get sick right before a holiday or vacation?
Just what you need this time of year, right? We're battling horrible coughs and sore throats over here. Woo-hoo!
Post a Comment