Friday, December 14, 2007

Ladybug first

Last night Ladybug rolled over from her belly to back. She did it twice! A big milestone. When she did it the first time I think I scared her a little I started clapping and telling her good job. She then was smiling because of all the praise she did it again.

She also has been eating rice cereal which is really likes. We will be on to the next cereals, then veggies, then fruit. She is growing so fast.

She had a rough week sleeping again. Only two nights she did well and only woke up once around 4am. We thought it might be teething but I don't think so. I wish it were teething then we would know what to do to soothe her. So, sleeping around here as not been fun. I am not looking forward to visiting family Christmas it put the kids schedule out of whack so when we get back they are not fun to deal with. So ho, ho, ho.

3 comments:

Jenster said...

Exciting stuff, that rolling over. :o)

MaNiC MoMMy™ said...

Checking in to say hi. Yay for Ladybug! What a great first Christmas you all will have!

xxxx said...

Very exciting! I bet she is just a cutie!