Over the weekend Hubby and I were discussing that each of our children have deposited some sort of bodily fluid on Hubby. We laughed so hard about it and here is why.
When Big Cubby was a baby, Hubby was changing his diaper and what baby boys do BC shot pee right in Hubby’s face.
When Little Cubby was a baby, Hubby was playing with LC and lifting him over his head so LC was up in the air looking at Hubby when LC spits up right into Hubby’s mouth.
Now Ladybug has up the ante. Hubby was changing her diaper the other day when she had a little gas. Nothing big until she grunts like she is going to pass gas but instead shoots poo right at Hubby. I mean it shot out like a cannon. Luckily it did not hit him in the mouth just his shirt.
Hubby was anointed a father by each of our kids. He took it in stride and he just had to laugh but I laughed harder.
5 comments:
So this is what I have to look forward to?!?!
What memories. Hilarious! He got off so easy compared to your 2.25 years of being preggo! ;)
This had me cracking, cracking, CRACKING up--especially the last part!!!
The plans in place--tomorrow night--9 p.m. Frankie's Blue Room, Naperthrill!!!
Whadda ya think? Call my cell (do you still have my cell?) if you think it's a go!
The pee and the barf I've dealt with or at least heard of myself. But the poo cannon...well, that's a new one on me!
My question is, has any of his kids hurled a quart of stomach virus-induced vomit down the front of his pajamas? 'Cause that's when I first knew I was a REAL mama!
Post a Comment