Since Big Cubby has started Kindergarten he has gotten a big attitude problem. He talks back when told to pick up his toys. He has been calling his brother names which then Little Cubby repeats. I know he doesn't know what sarcasm is but he says things very sarcastic.
I watched a kid in his class on the playground punch BC in the stomach after BC said hi to him. That day in class, BC punches another boy in his class and gets in trouble and has to lay his head on the table. This boy that punched BC does have issues you can tell.
I know part of growing up is to learn from your mistakes and that going to school I have to give up some control and trust he makes the right choices. It is still frustrating that we have to go through this process.
BC has pushed me over the edge. I am exhausted dealing with him plus a 3 year old who won't listen and a baby who needs me all the time. I am worn down. My house is in chaos. Crap all over the floor. It is enough if I can get the dishes done and the trash out. All the while dealing with a six year old who thinks he is 10.
What would you do in this situation? I feel stressed. Am I being too uptight? How do I handle this.
BC must have inherited being a smartass from his father.
4 comments:
order a pizza. put a blanket on the floor and have a picnic.
make your hubby put the boys to bed and take a bath.
pray that tomorrow is a better day!!
OMG! You so sound like me right now. I need a vacation so bad. The kids are driving me crazy! Last night I almost walked out...I had had enough. I was swearing (the really bad word) under my breath. I don't swear either so when I do you know I am mad.
Aren't you glad Halloween is over? I can't believe how many parties there are for kids...plus trick or treating. My sister had 3 parties to go to with her kids!
Read your interview on Manic Mom - loved it!
make a HUUUUUUUUUUUUUUGE plate of nachos...slathered in sour cream and salsa, sip on a Mike's Lemonade (or 10)while curle dup under a comfy blanket and watch whatever the HECK you want on TV!
This is my coping strategy!
Uh, get some sleep? Somehow? Hire a sitter while Big Cubby is at school so that you can get a break to do whatever you want for a couple of hours, even if you just want to go have a quiet cup of coffee somewhere? I don't know, hon, but I hear ya.
Post a Comment