Friday, November 23, 2007

4:30am

I got up this morning at 4:30am to head over to Sam's Club to see if I could purchase this.

I was expecting long line and crazy people.

I got there and they just opened and I see a few people walking out of the store with the system. I go in and the employee asks if I was there for the Wii and I say yes and was directed to the customer service desk. There was four people ahead of me and what looked about 50 systems off to the side.

I got my hands on one. This came with all the extra stuff. I got the bundle I linked to.

Now we have to try to wait until Christmas to play it.

3 comments:

Sugarmama said...

Holy crap, so YOU'RE one of those crazy people who went shopping that early! I was wondering who would be willing to miss that kind of sleep, but I suppose you're used to not getting much these days, huh? You've got to let us know if it's worth it! (Perhaps just getting out of the house alone without kids is worth it, huh?)

March2theSea said...

awesome..but I am w/sugar..you got up that early!! whoa..

XYZinn said...

That is awesome! I can't believe Sam's club was open that early! Good for you for getting up. Did you go back to sleep after you got home?