As a resident of MA that is married to a woman a stones throw from downtown cleveland this will be a good one.
Deep down everyone is rooting for the Cubs. The sox had that chance in 2004 and now its kinda like "been there done that..again is good" rather than the long drought that you guys have. I am tired of the same old teams you know..but right now New England has some great teams....
Yay, another Red Sox fan! J. and I saw them play for the first time the year they won the World Series. Of course we feel like it's us that made them win. And yes, I live in NY and I like the Red Sox, we are a VERY RARE breed in these parts.
3 comments:
As a resident of MA that is married to a woman a stones throw from downtown cleveland this will be a good one.
Deep down everyone is rooting for the Cubs. The sox had that chance in 2004 and now its kinda like "been there done that..again is good" rather than the long drought that you guys have. I am tired of the same old teams you know..but right now New England has some great teams....
Yay, another Red Sox fan! J. and I saw them play for the first time the year they won the World Series. Of course we feel like it's us that made them win. And yes, I live in NY and I like the Red Sox, we are a VERY RARE breed in these parts.
I'm sad about both the Phillies and the Cubs, but excited about the Sox.
Post a Comment