Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Due Date

Well, today is my due date and as you can tell I am posting so that means nothing is happening. I had my doctor's appointment yesterday afternoon and there is still no change. I am still 1 to 2cm dilated, cervix soft, and -2 station.

I was very disappointed. I asked the doctor what I could do and he told me to wait. Their policy is to go a week past due date then talk about induction. He said statistically I should deliver this week. Well, no sh** the odds are on that. So I had to make another doctor's appointment for next week. I hope to not have to go to it.

Starting tomorrow right next to us is the town festival they have every year with booths, carnie rides and games. Fireworks every night starting Friday-Sunday at 10pm. They are very loud. So we will be battling the sounds of kids screaming as they ride the rides and bands playing.

Meanwhile, we are still waiting on this baby to stop being comfortable in my womb and get out here. Foghat is playing at this festival and I really wanted to see them but it looks. Come on people Foghat!

Well, that is the update for now. Sorry there isn't more to report.

7 comments:

Sugarmama said...

Hang in there! No woman has ever stayed pregnant forever. If you're still pregnant at the next appointment, maybe you could ask about stripping your membranes?

Crossing my fingers for you here...

eatmisery said...

I'm crossing my fingers that you're in labor NOW.

TTQ said...

Foghat . hee hee

I should post the pics of the carnies we took..Our friend even got invited to their after party..we dared him to go and talk to this chick so I could get pics, it was great.

Ryan said...

You are almost there! I know that baby #3 will pop out her(his) pretty little head soon. Sending you some "go into labor" vibes. Definitely ask about stripping the membranes, it worked with both boys :) Chin up, it will be over soon.

xxxx said...

I was a week late and my mom likes to say I've never been on time since :) I say pick a fight with your husband. That seems to work.

Ms. Mamma said...

CONGRATS ON A BEAUTIFUL BAMBINA! She is lovely! xoxo

TTQ said...

I saw a baby on your flicker button! She is soo cute! Congrats! What's her name?