Thursday, June 07, 2007

update

Not much to tell. I had a doctor's appointment yesterday and my weight is steady, blood pressure good and the baby is head down. Dilation hasn't changed but the baby has moved down to -2 station and my cervic is softening.

I feel like the baby is right between my legs. It is getting harder to walk. My hips have also started to loosen up so my body is getting ready for the big event. I still have two weeks until my due date but the doctor said I could have this baby any time now.

***on a different note. The family and I went to Target and we ran into Manic Mom and her beautiful children. Good news is that she looked like she was feeling better. She got to see how big I am getting and will be waiting news of the new member of our family. ***

I would be great if everybody would send good thoughts my way and wish for me to have this baby this weekend!

Thanks.

5 comments:

MaNiC MoMMy™ said...

HI! It was sooo neat to run into you and I wanted to blog about it, but obviously the shock of that other news I found out last night took me by surprise!

You look awesome, I am happy for your family, and apologize because I had a brain fart and couldn't remember the boys' names, cuz I'm used to big cubby and lil cubby! And also I have to apologize cuz I think I rubbed your belly!!!!

Here's to a healthy and happy labor and delivery. I'll be checking in online when we're on vaca so make sure to share the news.

Thanks for saying I looked like I'm feeling better and that the kids are beautiful--that's so sweet!

Happy baby cookin'!

Steph

TTQ said...

One..two..three.. PUSH! Hope the baby pops out like a champagne cork!

Ryan said...

Of course I send you well wishes and that Baby #3 comes out quickly, easily and soon. Since it is your third, you never know how quickly it might happen :)
Good luck, I am thinking about you :)

Sugarmama said...

Absolutely sending you good mental wishes for a smooth labor. Can't wait for you to regale us with your labor story!

eatmisery said...

Here's to wishing you a speedy delivery! You're in my thoughts, cubmommy!