Friday, June 29, 2007

Checking in

Hey everybody, just checking in real quick. Baby C turned a week old yesterday. She had a doctor's appointment and now weighs 8lbs 14 oz. I guess my milk is really working.

Things have been really hectic this week. We had Hubby's parents visit and my sister and mom visit. I have stories about my sister and mom I will tell later.

Hubby had to work all week up until yesterday. Now he starts vacation and this will be a huge help.

I have been trying to take care of all three kids this week by myself and let me tell you it has been challenging. Yes, it has made me cry because it is so overwhelming. I am hoping with Hubby home we can get into some kind of routine.

That is it for now. Hubby home means I will be able to post more pictures in the week to come. Stay tuned!

Oh and thank you everybody for all the congrats. It really means a lot to me you guys are out there. I may need you in the future just to keep my sanity.

5 comments:

Sugarmama said...

Hang in there, hon. Those first few months are tough, and tougher still with older kids needing mama love, too. Hope your husband being home means you get a little rest and a lot of help. Wish I could bring you some food!

CozyMama said...

WOW - congrats!!! so awesome - i see the pics too - what a sweetie.

Ryan said...

Glad to hear you are still alive after a being mama to three for a week. I hope that you get a routine going, they help so much!

eatmisery said...

I tried posting a comment before, but Blogger ate it up.

I'll give you my phone number, just in case you need to scream, cry, or vent. Finding your routine will get easier.

What a gorgeous baby!

Ms. Mamma said...

Hang on tight! xoxo