Tuesday, January 09, 2007

17 weeks


Well, it is my belly. I guess it is bigger. Here is the link to the first shot. Everything is going great and normal with the pregnancy. My blood pressure and and weight gain are on schedule. I gained 4 pounds since the last doctor's visit. I got to hear the baby's heartbeat as soon as the doctor put the dopplar on my belly. That was a huge relief because last visit it took awhile.

My next appointment is February 8 in the afternoon. I will be getting the ultrasound and we will hopefully know for sure whether it is a girl or boy.

So, everybody start making your guesses on what you think I am having. To start off, Big Cubby thinks it is a girl. It will be interesting to see what you all think.

6 comments:

TTQ said...

Awww!! Give your belly a big rub for good luck, that's what I would be doing, walking around wishing people good luck and letting them rub my belly. I say boy, because things happen in threes..

eatmisery said...

This one's a girl, Cubmommy.

Anonymous said...

You just are such a cute prego. I, on the other hand, was not!!!

Hmmmm, I can't really tell what it is from that picture. I am going to predict it's a boy, only because so many times I see three of one sex and then the fourth is the opposite. And my boys I stuck way out front and was all baby, but for my daughter I got round and gained everywhere.

Then again, what the hell do I know????? As long as it's healthy, who cares anyway.

MaNiC MoMMy™ said...

Yay! I was hoping for another picture! You look so cute!

I'm so glad to hear that everything is going well, that you feel good. Your post sounds like you are happy and getting excited!

Erin said...

You are looking good! I'm going to guess boy. :)

Suburban Gorgon said...

Oh, you are the cute! But, it's another boy, I'm thinking - Big Cubby is off base.