Monday, January 29, 2007

Still here

Hey everybody I am still here. Last week was crazy. Hubby was gone for three days on a business trip and I had to take care of the boys all by myself. Everytime I tried to get on the computer there would be crying or screaming in the next room so I did not get a chance to do a whole lot.

Hubby is going on a four day business trip soon and I am not looking forward to it.

Everything seems to be going ok with the pregnancy so far. I am just a hormonal and emotional wreck right now. I am very moody.

Last week we went as a family twice to the YMCA and the boys played in the kid area and Hubby and I walked the track talking. It was nice.

Next Thursday, Feb 8th at 4pm is my doctor's appointment. Hopefully the baby will cooperate and we will be able to tell if it is a boy or a girl. We have been looking up names but nothing is really standing out right now. Maybe once we know what we are having it will be easier to come up with a name.

I will post a belly pic after the doctor's visit next week.

That is about it just trying to stay warm in this crappy cold we are having.

I will try to post when I can.

8 comments:

eatmisery said...

Your doctor's appointment is on my son's second birthday!!! Woo-hoo!

Kari Lee Townsend said...

STay well.

Sugarmama said...

Can't wait to hear how the appointment goes--keep us posted!

CozyMama said...

hang in there!!!! hugs.

Mise en Place said...

So glad you are feeling well. I'm looking forward to the next belly shot. :):)

Stay warm!

Sarah said...

Good luck with everything! and God bless you!

xxxx said...

Can't wait to hear what you're having! Hang in there.

TTQ said...

Yay more belly shots! Can we help pick the name after you know what sex it is??