I am still here just been busy trying to get organized for 2007. Hubby has been off a few days and of course Big Cubby has been home and doesn't go back to school until Jan 8. I haven't had much time to post anything so far.
I promise after this week I will be posting more. My next doctor's appointment is Jan 8th and I will be posting an update on it and a new picture of the belly.
I hope everyone is having a good new year so far.
6 comments:
Can't wait for the next belly shot! Happy New Year!
I'm glad everyone is doing well. I was beginning to get worried! Happy New Year! Can't wait for the next belly pic! :)
Such a cute picture below. And can't wait for more belly shots. Happy New Year.
Looking forward to the belly shot, lol. I wish you and yours a Happy New Year too.
Bring it on, sista!
Happy and healthy New Year to you and the kin!
Good luck at the doctor tomorrow! I hope all is well.
And when you get home, I'll be waiting for that belly pic. Heh...
Post a Comment