Rules
1. Go write weird facts/things/etc. about yourself in my comment box and on your blog, then tag six more people!
2. Then leave a comment that says You are tagged in their comments telling them to read.
OK, I have been tagged by Nello and I have been thinking about what I can write about myself. So here are a few things.
1. I have small anxiety attacks when I have to talk to people on the phone. This is people I don't know. I am supposed to call on places to look at for us to rent and I can't get myself to pick up the phone. Hubby gets upset with me because he has to work all day and I am available to make the call. I think part of it is I am not sure what to ask and I will forget something. I am this way also when calling the doctor's office, stores, or anybody I don't know.
2. I am disgusted by feet. I can not stand to have my feet touched. It totally grosses me out. Thinking about it makes me want to throw up.
3. I am a planner. I used to be really freaky about it but now with children I have relaxed a bit. I have to have an idea of what I am going to do during the day.
4. I like to read trashy magazines on celeb gossip. I really don't know why because most of it is not true. Maybe because these people flaunt their money and fame and it is nice to see them look like most of us when we wake up.
5. I have one nostril that is smaller then the other. I can breathe fine. My husband likes to remind me of it all the time like I am a freak.
That is all I can think of right now. I know I am boring.
I am not going to tag anyone this time.
I have started packing even though we don't have a place to move to yet. We told the landlord and he is putting the apartment in the paper. So I guess I better get my act together and find someplace.
6 comments:
Ah, you're practically normal! I posted my freak list last week, you're just fine, JUST FINE!
I am not crazy about feet either.
I hate the phone too. Hate it. I even hate talking to people I know. very strange.
I also hate calling people I don't know, and so does my boyfriend, so it makes it THAT much harder for us to order food, find a place to live, call the doctor, lol.
Nah, you're not weird...it's everyone else, lol!
You are NOT boring.
Boring people don't read trashy gossip mags!!!!
Glad you found a place and hope the move goes well!
Post a Comment