Wednesday, April 05, 2006

What was I thinking

OK, I was down to my last diaper and I had to make a run to Target and I had to take the boys.

Why is it every time I take the boys the outing ends up with stress, tears and overspending?

4 comments:

Erin said...

Last time we ran out of diapers, Dough Boy had a blow out. A big nasty blow out. It was terrible.

But Target... oh Target. How thee tempts me.

Sugarmama said...

Well, I don't know about anyone else, but I can walk into Target for socks, toothpaste, and dog food and end up spending $100 before I realize what's happened. It ain't just you. (And it ain't just YOUR kids either, by the way!)

Piece of Work said...

Going shopping with the kids is hell. However, staying home with the kids is hell too. Pick your poison!

Ms. Mamma said...

I'm with sugarmamma. Marketing is so sexy and sly, it can make even the most stubborn bull a drooling fool. I feel for you, it happens to us all.