Well, we have just a few more days left until the big move. I think I have most everything packed. I will be glad when this is over.
I am very proud of myself I have exercised every day this week. It has been really helping me with the stress.
Not sure when we will be disconnecting the DSL or when we will be back up but knowing my Hubby we won't be down long.
That is the update for now.
4 comments:
GOOD LUCK with moving, you will be missed the time that you are down!!!
Congrats on the new house, and I hope the packing isn't too much of a nightmare. The house sounds like it will be a GREAT improvement over your living situation before. Bet your kids are psyched about the park, too!
Yay!!! Have fun! I can't wait to see pictures of the new place :)
Exercised every day this week?
You're making me feel fat.
Post a Comment