Friday, April 28, 2006

Last post before move

Just wanted to let everybody know that this is my last post until Wednesday. That is when the phone peeps come out to hook us up. So no internet until then. I don't think I will survive. Please don't do anything too exciting while I am gone. I will miss everybody!

Ok, off to get some sleep tomorrow we pick up the keys and start moving a few boxes. Sunday is the truck move.

5 comments:

eatmisery said...

Good luck with the big move! I'm so happy for you!

Ms. Mamma said...

Sending good thoughts your way!

Erin said...

I hope everything went well! I've been thinking about you guys and your big move! I can't wait to hear how it went and find out how much the boys love the new place!

Hugs!

CozyMama said...

good luck, when you get back in the groove I would love your opinion on my Tuesday post.

eatmisery said...

I hope all is well, Crystal. And I hope you didn't break anything in the move. It always happens to me, so I hope your luck was better. Miss you!