Well, we are still in the dark about what we are going to do. Hubby has tried two things to see if we could possibly move to Southern Illinois.
He applied for a job that would allow him to work from anywhere and he knows someone that works there who gave him some discouraging news that the position maybe part-time with no health insurance. The guy is supposed to get back to him at the end of this week but it does not look promising.
The second thing Hubby did was go to the company he works for now and proposed an idea that would allow him to work from SI. His bosses did not get what he was trying to do because they are idiots(long story on why they are) so he thinks that is out.
He has started applying for a few jobs that have been posted here so we maybe staying.
The one thing we do agree on is that he needs to get out of the company he works for now. It is not a great place to work. The job turnover rate is high. They don't pay well and expect a lot. Then if they don't like something they berate you.
Hubby is depressed again. We have been trying to revive our faith and it has been hard for Hubby to do.
So a lot of fun here at the Cub home. The future is still hazy which I hate because I am a planner and I like to know where we will be so I can plan it out.
I am going to fall back on my faith and pray that everything will fall in to place soon.
7 comments:
It's bound to get better when you least expect it. Hang in there! The best is yet to come, I bet.
Keep your chin up. Relying on your faith is the best thing you can do. It will work out, I just know it!
:)
I agree w/ the girls... keep your chin up. I think I see a truckload of good Karma coming your way, yep!
Thinking of you, and hope things work out the way you want them to! Keep the faith, girlfriend!
good luck with everything
Sorry things are not looking promising--job searching is the absolute worst. Still, I think it's great that the two of you are looking for something new--so much better than stagnating in his current job. You will find something better, just give it time.
Everything will work out. It always does.
Post a Comment