Yesterday I spent almost all of my day holding Little Cubby. I don’t think he was feeling to well but not sure what it was. No fever, no coughing, no running nose. I think he just needed some Mommy time.
He laid on me and did not move much. He would get mad when I would hand him off to Hubby because I had to go to the bathroom. It was a long day. He took a nice long nap in the afternoon.
Today he woke up upset. He did not want to eat his breakfast at first. He ate while I held him on my lap. It looked like the day was going to start out like yesterday with me holding him but he has been playing a little bit this morning.
Big Cubby not happy with the situation so he was been in my face basically going don’t forget me. It is hard to juggle giving attention to both boys. I feel like one or the other gets slighted. I try real hard to give them both equal attention but I have to say Little Cubby gets more being smaller and all. Big Cubby then gets mad like this morning he hit Little Cubby with a brush.
The day should be interesting. Is it nap time yet?
4 comments:
Sounds like movie time to me. It's times like those when I realize that t.v. is my friend, not something to fear plopping my children in front of in order to put their little brains into the zone. Hope both your cubs are o.k. today--and you, too.
Juggling your affections at times is difficult but it always goes to the one in need at the time. Don't worry the other won't be any worse for the wear. Mine aren't anyway!
Mommy's are just ONE person and can only be in one place at a time. Somehow I think the kids know that.
:)
My Hubby and I were up for several hours last night with our little boy. He just didn't want to sleep. And I'm not very good about having to get up in the middle of the night for "playtime."
I'm just glad for both of us that we're not single parents.
I feel the same about my two kids. It is so hard to juggle the time spent with both of them. Breaks my heart sometimes.
And.
When days start off the way yours has... it does make for a long one.
I feel for you!
Post a Comment