Tuesday, June 28, 2005

Little Cubby getting big

I can't believe my Little Cubby is getting big. He is starting to walk along things will holding on. Before I know it he is going to be walking. He has started getting into things such as pulling books off the selves. I remember Big Cubby doing that and it would upset me maybe because he ripped out pages. Now when Little Cubby does it I am more mellow about it. He pulls out a book sits down and looks at it. He hasn't ripped out anything yet. I guess the second time around you get more mellow about things. I was a freak with Big Cubby. Always worried about him getting hurt. Now I know they are more resilient. I can give Little Cubby more space to explore. You always screw up the first child because they are the experimental ones. I am a first born and I am totally screwed up.

4 comments:

Piece of Work said...

Hey Cub Mommy--I can't believe it took me this long to figure out you have a blog! Isn't it fun?
Glad the Cubs took the series from the White Sox--I am a Cubs fan too. Well, not really, as I don't really follow baseball. But if I had to name my favorite teams, they'd be the Phillies, the Giants, and the Cubs.
Hope Little Cubby sleeps better tonight for you~

Dr. Psiquiatra said...

OOOH! that's really cool and lovely, a mom that have his blog dedicated to her family. I think you're great! really!

Congratulations, Cub Mommy.

Ryan said...

I remember when my 2 and 1/2 year old was that age, it was just about the time I started wanting another baby! But here I am almost 2 years later still holding off on taking that next big step to having two kids! The sleepness nights, the boob addictions...can't wait for it to start all over again.
Sounds like Little Cubby will be walking around soon. Will it be time for another?
Welcome to blogtown :)

Suzanne said...

Hi Cub Mommy! I'm here via POW -- I've also found that I'm much more relaxed the second time around. It's much easier not having to freak out over every little thing!