Monday, June 20, 2005

Bring out the Gimp

This weekend I did something stupid. Big Cubby was playing at the park and got stuck on one of the climbing things and was calling for help. I was on a sloping bridge of the jungle gym so I turned around to walk down and my flip flops slipped and I slid down. Luckily I did not fall on my ass. Then I turn and my ankle slightly turns. I think wow that kind of hurt but forgot it as I went to save Big Cubby. I went the whole day with no pain. Around 3pm I just came back from getting Cub Daddy a Starbuck's treat when I sat down and my ankle started throbbing. Next it is unbearable pain. I can not walk on it and no position was comfortable to rest it. I don't know what I did to it. I think I slightly sprained it. What a pain. Cub Daddy was awesome. He wrapped up my ankle and then took care of the boys. He fed them. He bathed them and got them ready for bed. He put them to bed. He got my dinner ready and made sure I was comfortable. All this and it was his day to relax. This is why I love you so much. He takes care of us no matter what.

No comments: