Tuesday, August 18, 2009

5 years

Just realized my blog is 5 years old. I am so grateful for this blog. It really helped my when I felt isolated and alone with small children. I did not have a friend network where I lived and this community really welcomed me. I know that I haven't posted much this year because with the introduction of Facebook in my life I did not feel like writing a lot on the blog. Still this blog is my baby and maybe I will try to write more on here because there are some things I just can't share on Facebook and a lot of people on FB don't know about this blog.

So thank you to all who have read me for the last 5 years. Your friendship and support really mean a lot to me. I consider you all my friends.

3 comments:

March2theSea said...

Right on..glad I found you..here and FB!

xxxx said...

Happy happy anniversary :)

eatmisery said...

I can't believe I've been reading you for that long. Time flies! I miss your regular posts, but I get to see those status updates on FB. Heh.