The goldfish the boys won last Saturday are still alive. This is a big deal for us because we tried this a couple of years ago and we couldn't keep them alive for two days.
Every night when Hubby comes home from work he sees the fish and says "Those things are still alive?"
The boys have named them. Big Cubby named his Goldie and Little Cubby named his Retro. We have no idea where LC got that name.
Every couple of days Hubby and I have to clean out their bowls because I bought two small plastic fish bowls for them. That is kind of a pain.
Goldie and Retro and doing well and that is all we can ask.
2 comments:
we have a tank w/2 of them..came home from vacation..and one was belly up...we left feeding pellets..but OOOOOPS.
Got a beta about a year ago because dear daughter just HAD to have it..
But it just won't die!!!!
What am I doing wrong?!?! :):)
Post a Comment