Monday, January 28, 2008

Guitar Hero III Hostage

I am a Guitar Hero III hostage. I bought it online and received it last week and now I am addicted. I am only in easy mode and have done 9 out of 42 songs. It is awesome!!! I am so digging it and I am not half bad.

Unfortunely it has led to my slacking off in other areas of my life such as blog, children, husband, just kidding. It is not that bad. Everyone is getting fed around here.

I am a Rock Star!

5 comments:

TTQ said...

That rocks! Sounds like you found a good stress reliever

xxxx said...

As long as everyone's getting fed, all good!

March2theSea said...

i want to get this game (and the others) BAD..and a system to play it on. I love when the audience boo's. soooooooo funny

Jenster said...

I got that for my birthday in November. It is SO addicting!

ROCK ON!!

Roger Miller said...

Our whole family is playing it. EVERY NIGHT. It's crazy, but we are having fun, so it's all good.:)