Wednesday, May 30, 2007

3 and a half weeks to go

Well, no baby yet. I have 3 and half weeks to go. I am down to going to the doctor every week. Late this afternoon I have an appointment. We will see if there is any progress. I am guessing no.

The baby has been moving a lot and does seem lower. The doctor mention last week about a possible ultrasound to see if the baby is still breech. I hope they do one today. I want another chance to see if we are having a girl or a boy. Internal exams suck though. I hate them they are the worse.

I hope to have a picture taken tonight by Hubby of my belly for you. I have been walking each night trying to get things started.

I am so ready to have this baby. I have been having weird dreams and waking up a lot with hip pain. I can not believe time is getting near. I just hope for a quick delivery.

Question: Any of you out there with three kids have a quick labor with the third? I am just trying to get an idea on how things might go. The doctor said because this is my third that my body has been stretch giving baby more room to move around so that is why the baby is in the breech position. I don't want a c-section. I didn't with the first two why start now.

Please give me your stories.

3 comments:

eatmisery said...

I can't believe you're almost done!

I had two C-sections a year apart and didn't want it that way. I hope you can VBAC.

This is so exciting! Pregnancy goes by so fast, but that last month seems to drag on forever. Hang in there. Before you know it, you'll be up all night all over again.

Hopefully, you get a baby who likes to sleep.

Melissa said...

I don't have 3 kids, but with my second the delivery was over in less than 5 minutes. I pushed 3 times and out came my 9 lb, 6 oz bouncing baby boy.

Good luck in the last few days/weeks of the long haul.

Ms. Mamma said...

My mom had three and the third was a breeze.

I went through the seven levels of hell with Snowflake and ended up having a C-Section after all of it. I say, whatever gives you a healthy baby, sista. So will they try to turn the baby sometime before you go into labor?