Sorry about not updating the blog more often. This pregnancy has been really rough for me. Last week I had severe pain from my belly button to the right side of my stomach. It was so bad I could not sleep and was up all night one night. It was so bad that I could barely walk. The next day Hubby could not stay home he had to be at work so I had to muster all my strength and take and pick up Big Cubby from school that day. I tried to rest most of the day but it is hard when you have to feed and take care of two kids.
The following day Hubby went out of town for business. I thankfully was feeling a little bit better. Luckily it was just an overnighter.
I have had more aches and pains this time around then with any of my pregnancies. I am miserable. The baby is kicking and moving all the time. I mean all the time.
The boys have stepped up their misbehaving and I just don’t have the energy to deal with it. I have tried everything and nothing works. I have to say I am looking forward to September when school starts for Big Cubby he will go everyday and it will be a blessing for both of us.
I am not sleeping very well. My hips hurt all the time even the body pillow is not helping. I guess I am getting prepared to be up most the night with the baby.
I have a doctor’s appointment tomorrow so I will be asking a few questions.
Life around here has pretty much sucked lately. There has been a lot of stress because of Hubby’s workplace, the boys fighting nonstop, and my pregnancy woes.
I can not wait until the weather warms up so these boys can get outside.
On a positive note, a couple of weekends ago I went to the movies by myself and saw Reno 911. I giggled the whole movie. It was really funny. Just what I needed.
I am trying to take one day at a time and trying to have faith. It is hard when our lease is up when the baby is due, we want to move back home to where our family is but there are no jobs for Hubby right now, but he is looking, Big Cubby starts kindergarten in Sept. and I don’t know if I should enroll him in a school here and there is a third child on the way and I feel I can’t control the two I have how in the world am I going to manage three.
OK, enough moaning and groining. Just needed to get that out.
9 comments:
I'm so sorry things are rough right now. You are doing the best you can do, and that's all anyone can ask of you. You'll be in my thoughts, hon.
Aw, I hope you are feeling better! Remember when you had no kids and you wondered how you'd do it with one, and then you had one and you wondered how you'd handle two. You've managed it both times--you will be OK with the third!
The third pregnancy was the hardest for me too. Lots of aches and pains. Hang in there!
Oh, you poor thing. Hang in there.
I know it probably doesn't make you feel any better, but thank you so much for being honest. I hate when people act like having kids is all sunshine and roses and rainbows all the time. It's HARD! That's why I don't have one yet! I totally respect what you're doing. You're doing great.
*hugs*, Everything will work out.. it always does, right?
Hang in there, Cubmommy! Vent all you can; it helps. If anyone could handle three children, I know it would be you.
It's all going to work out. You'll see. It's not going to be easy, but you'll find your groove.
Hope you feel better soon. It's true, each pregnancy does get harder. I think it's our bodies saying, enough already.
And I'm glad to know I'm not the only one who's been to the movies by herself;)) Sometimes that's the best way.
Yikes, I'd be complaining, too! Sounds like you're in a bad place, but I hope things are getting better for you. I'm sure that once things warm up enough there, it'll help to get your boys outside to burn off their wiggles.
Have you thought of trying to talk to your landlord about extending your lease for 6 months or so, given that your baby will be born at the same time? If it's a big company, I suppose getting a real, sympathetic person would be hard, but if it's an individual...well, it couldn't hurt to ask, could it?
Oh, I wish I could give you a hug! XO Pretty soon it'll all be over. Your meez is adorable! (((((C))))))
Okay, Cubmommy. Where are you? It's been almost two weeks. I'm worried now.
Post a Comment