Monday, February 19, 2007

22 weeks

I went to the mall yesterday and this hippie type store was going out of business and was having a huge sale. I found this gem and could not pass it up. It totally reminds me of high school and my love for Jon Bon Jovi. Don't you think this shirt rocks! I also think my pregnant belly in it gives it the something extra special. A lot of girls looked like this in my home town when I was in high school.


Here is my belly at 22 weeks. It really hurts. Notice the nice flap of back fat I am developing. I need to lay off the cinnamon rolls. If my belly button spreads out in farther I won' t have one anymore. Gross I know.



9 comments:

CozyMama said...

how cute, I want your t-shirt.

CozyMama said...

blogger sucks - Ok one more time -
thanks for the link, I love the pics, I work 3 blocks from the bail bond building and I knew all the other shots except for the phone.

eatmisery said...

Oh, you're totally rockin' a girl in there. Woo-hoo!

Mise en Place said...

OH, you look GREAT! Man, how I remember the belly button thing, lol!

Anonymous said...

I checked out the pics from Jodes blog...they are BEAUTIFUL!! I can't believe the colors you got. I love Little Italy. What kind of camera does your hubby have?

You look awesome in the Bon Jovi tee!

TTQ said...

How can you not feel cool with that shirt on, if you start teasing your hair..we are going to have to intervene though..

cubmommy said...

Thanks Jillie! My hubby's camera is a Canon EOS 30D.

Ms. Mamma said...

You're still a tiny girl! A tiny girl with a girl, definitely! XOXO

Suburban Gorgon said...

OMG - you look terrific! At 22 weeks I already looked like a complete toad.