Man, I can't believe it is all ready Friday. This has been a bad week for me. Maybe that is why I avoided posting. Here is my week in review.
Saturday I went by myself to the movie theater around the corner of my house to see The Break Up. Don't let this movie deceive you thinking it is a comedy. There are a few funny parts but for the most part it is drama. Lots of yelling in this movie. I thought it was ok. You can really tell they reshot the ending. I give it a C. It was worth it for the popcorn. I have been craving movie popcorn. YUM!
Sunday it was too hot to go outside.
I thought my in-laws were coming this weekend so I started the cleaning process on the house. Then I find out they are coming next weekend.
I have had a heavy flow couple of days if you know what I mean. I hate that.
Yesterday I did errands with the boys. I hate taking the boys to the store with me but I really needed to go and could not wait the weekend. There was a lot of whining.
I have felt cranky, crampy, impatient, pissy, tired, sweaty, and did I say pissy.
This weekend we are going to try to attempt the zoo. Oh boy.
Big Cubby is getting is hair cut today or should I say buzzed. I will have pics of before and after. I am uneasy with this because I love his hair but it has been so hot and he gets overheated easy. His hair grows back very fast so he should be ok by school.
Little Cubby is going through the whining stage. It is like fingernails on a chalkboard to me. My nerves are shot.
So, I am sure you guys are so happy I posted today.
Oh, some good news. I had faith that this would happen and my Hubby kept telling we would not get anything back. Yesterday a check from our old landlord came in the mail that contained our deposit. YOO HOO! Hubby could not believe it. He had given up on it. I told him that it would take awhile but I had a feeling we would get it. We are going to buy a couch and a chair or a couch and a loveseat for the living room. Right now we have a futon we sit on. I am excited!
That's all folks!
6 comments:
Unexpected money is a very nice surprise!
Well, at least you don't have to deal withe "flow" and your in-laws at the same time...
and, enjoy your new furniture!
Money in the mail is always a big treat! Congrats.
I thought The Break Up was around a "B." I thought it was very true to life. I must admit I loved the "I asked for TWELVE lemons" part. That is so me and my hubby. He now knows to follow instructions and ask questions later. :)
I'm sorry you are in a funk...I hate weeks like that. I can definatly sympathize with the whining thing...drives me up the wall in no time! I think my kids like the sound of it or something.
Smile, next week will be better...I hope!
Your week sounded pretty much right up there with mine! hope you're feeling better!
Manic-I am feeling a little bit better. I can't wait until school starts. I think Big Cubby and I need a break from each other.
Post a Comment