Thursday, July 27, 2006

Busy Bee

Look it is all ready Thursday. Where does the time go? Here is a recap of last weekend.

Saturday after Big Cubby got his haircut and I went the farmers market, we all boarded a train and headed for the zoo. We did the smart thing and got there early. There wasn't that big of a crowd there yet. We hadn't been since Big Cubby was a baby. It really is a great zoo. We had a lot of fun. Big Cubby has a camera so he was taking lots of pictures. Most ended up blurry but a few turned out really good. Little Cubby got in free and Big Cubby had a coupon to get in free from the library reading program. So we only had to pay for us.

We had lunch there and we ended up buying the boys each a souvenier. Plus each one got a wax animal from the machine.

We did a lot of walking and were down by noon. We headed back to the train but missed it so we had to wait about hour for the next one.

We got home and relaxed a bit. Little Cubby took a short nap and then we headed out again to look at sofas.

We ended up buying this one which was supposed to be delivered yesterday but it did not come in so it won't be here until next Thursday. Don't worry we got the stain protection on it. I think the end of next month we might buy a recliner.

I have been busy this week with the boys. Hubby's parents are coming tomorrow so I am busy cleaning and getting ready for them. They stay at Hubby's grandparents house. They are getting in tomorrow and coming over so they can go with us to look at the car show our town has every Friday night. Saturday and Sunday are up in there air. Maybe they will come over Saturday and watch the boys so Hubby and I can go see Clerks 2. We will see. The boys are excited they are coming.

That has been the dillyo! Everyone going to Blogher I hope you have an awesome time! I am jealous I wish I could go. Have a drink for me!

3 comments:

CozyMama said...

i signed up on blogher and then forgot bout it....better go back to the site and see what is up.

Irene said...

I love the zoo - I am assuming from the wax figurine comment that you went to Brookfield. Dontcha just love that wax smell? Reminds me of being a kid again!

Anonymous said...

I'm researching the scale I mentioned on Manic's blog....it's really cool but I don't know where she got it. I'll let you know.

Please stop by my blog and leave a comment....Manic has challenged me and I desperately need people to comment.

Have a great day!