Thursday, December 18, 2008

Facebook is evil

I have totally neglected my blog. With Christmas rapidly approaching and totally becoming addicted Facebook. Cubmommy has collected dust.

So to update.

I started exercising in September using Jillian Michael's 30 day Shred and Core Rhythms and at the end of November I had lost 14 pounds and a pant size. I can tell you I am close to what I weighed in high school. I am very excited. Not to brag but I am in size 4 jeans. I have worked every hard for this and I have hated every minute of it. I started this to be healthy and have some energy to be able to keep up with the kids. Hard work has paid off. I am stronger and healthier.

It looks like Big Cubby has pink eye again. As you remember last Christmas we had to cancel our trip to visit family because he got pink eye and gave it to all of us. So YAY! It doesn't seem bad this time so I am not sure if it really is pink eye. I had all ready had an appointment for Ladybug's check up today so I called in BC and took him. The doctor really didn't look at his eyes just gave me a free sample of eye drops and prescription if the rest of us get it. BC has his class party tomorrow I hoping he will be able to go. That is if we don't get the predicted snowfall this evening. Talking about a foot of snow.

So I am not done with Christmas shopping, haven't sent out Christmas cards, no cookies made, no presents wrapped. I am doing awesome people.

When I feel like I am getting stressed out about the holidays I read this quote from Bill McKibben "There is no idea Christmas; only the one Christmas you decide to make as a reflection of your values, desires, affections, traditions."

On that note I think I will have a beer and start addressing cards. No worries.

3 comments:

March2theSea said...

i have been bad too..but looking forward to getting rolling after my project is due Monday...

xxxx said...

Yayyy for you! I totally want to get the shred DVD.

And isn't Facebook ridiculous ... SO addictive.

B. said...

Congrats on your weight loss and energizing workouts! I need to start working out to tone up again after Ella stops nursing. I'm very paranoid about my milk supply dwindling if I work out too much. She should be done in a little over 2 months.