O my god! So cute! I want a seat like hers!
She has a 10,000-watt smile!
Loves the Cubs? Not another one. Followed the link from Ms. M. I hope that adorable child is going to be raised a Sox fan.
Happy Mother's Day!
Happy belated mom's day. I could see only part of the video cuz it kept buffering.Also, wanted to stop by to tell you that although it's not officially up yet--DIVA CHOSE YOUR NAME IN BOOKING WITH MANIC TONIGHT!I was so happy to see CUBMOMMY as a winner! Congrats!
Congrats on winning Booking with Manic!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
O my god! So cute! I want a seat like hers!
She has a 10,000-watt smile!
Loves the Cubs? Not another one. Followed the link from Ms. M. I hope that adorable child is going to be raised a Sox fan.
Happy Mother's Day!
Happy belated mom's day. I could see only part of the video cuz it kept buffering.
Also, wanted to stop by to tell you that although it's not officially up yet--DIVA CHOSE YOUR NAME IN BOOKING WITH MANIC TONIGHT!
I was so happy to see CUBMOMMY as a winner! Congrats!
Congrats on winning Booking with Manic!
Post a Comment