Tuesday, September 04, 2007

new week

Big Cubby did well on Thursday and Friday. We did not have any incidents. This morning we almost had a breakdown but he went into class ok. I chalk this morning up to he was sick yesterday with a slight fever and running nose. Today he is fine just sleepy. We will see how it goes. Yesterday's day off threw him off I think.


I am sick of mosquitosss and these itchy mites. I have some many bites it is crazy. The bugs are out all day long. I know I should use Off or something. Just haven't bought any. I am in itchy hell.

4 comments:

March2theSea said...

my littlest started K today. Full day..he keeps asking about going to daycare after school. (he did that after pre-school). He is having a hard time "getting" the idea that he is there all day. Today was okay..later this week might be rough.

Kari Lee Townsend said...

Our kindergarten is still half day and my daughter is soooooo ready for full day. Oh, well. At least I get 2.5 hours until the oldest is home again. Hope your transition is well for your little one.

Sugarmama said...

That's great news! I'm sure it'll only get easier from now on for him. Hope he's fully recovered now from his bug, too.

Jenster said...

Good for BC!!

I'm ready for a full blown winter, I think. No more bugs then!