Tuesday, December 19, 2006

Upcoming Belly Shots

A few of you have requested more belly shots recently. I promise I will post many of them but the next one is not coming until after Christmas or even after my next doctor's appointment which is January 8th. I really don't think I have changed that much since the last picture.

Maybe after all the food I will eat at Christmas there will be a big change. I promise to update belly shots throughout this pregnancy even if I gain a million pounds.

6 comments:

eatmisery said...

If I must wait, then I'll wait albeit impatiently. I wanna see that baby grow!

Now eat something! Fast!

Erin said...

I was in early pregnancy with The Princess during Christmas. I grew A LOT during the holiday! LOL!

Looking forward to the pictures!

TTQ said...

You won't gain a million pounds, but if you do your scale will be nice enough to lie to you! I think pregnant people look cute with their big bellies! And you won't be an exception to that, I'm sure!

Kari Lee Townsend said...

You looked great in your last picture. I can't imagine you looking bad. good luck.

Ms. Mamma said...

C- Have a wonderful Christmas! Take care of those babies and that belly!

MaNiC MoMMy™ said...

Cubmom--Merry Christmas! I hope you have a beautiful holiday, and yes, more pictures!!